January 29, 2022 | 5:00 pm
Troop 87 Scout Hut (outside)
6410 Spring Cypress Rd,
Spring, Texas, 77379
The District Awards Recognition is an opportunity for a night of fellowship as we acknowledge and thank our adult volunteers for the hard work and dedication that made this year incredibly successful. Phoenix District’s outstanding leaders at the unit and district levels will be recognized. All volunteers in Phoenix District are invited.
There is no charge to attend.
RSVP Event Feedback
District Award Nominations
Nominate Scouters who have served Phoenix District youth above and beyond the call of duty. The deadline for submitting nominations is January 7, 2021.
- Community Leadership Award is presented annually to a community leader who has provided outstanding support to the Scouting program in our district.
- Chartered Partner Award is for chartering organizations that demonstrate outstanding or distinctive relationships beyond the normal expectation. The chartering organization should provide noteworthy service to youth, contributing to increased youth participation, cooperates with the district and/or council, involve the instructional head in the selection of quality unit leadership, and causes a greater comprehension in the use of Scouting within the community organization.
- District Award of Merit is a council award presented by districts. The award is available to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the district level.
- Family of the Year Award is presented annually to a family who has, as a group, provided outstanding support to the Scouting program in our district.
- Jack of All Trades Award is for that unit Scouter whose unit always seems to turn to when there is a need within the unit.
- Rising Phoenix Award is for that Scouter whose unit always seems to turn to when there is a need within the district.
- Unit Service Award recognizes exceptional BSA leaders who work with youth at the unit level. Each unit is strongly encouraged to consider leaders in their unit for nomination.
For questions, contact the district dinner chair.