January 28, 2017
Kleinwood LDS Church, 16535 Kleinwood Drive
District Dinner is an opportunity for a night of fellowship and great food as we acknowledge and thank our adult volunteers for the hard work and dedication that made this year incredibly successful. Phoenix District’s outstanding leaders at the unit and district levels will also be recognized. All volunteers in Phoenix District are invited.
Bring items to decorate your dinner table for the theme of "All Stars."
5:00 pm - Fellowship
6:00 pm - Dinner
6:30 pm - Speaker and Awards
Online registration is your commitment to the event. The cost is $16.50 before January 14, 2016. All dinner reservations made after Saturday, January 14, 2016 will be $19.50 per person.
Award Nomination Forms
Nominate Scouters who have served Phoenix District youth above and beyond the call of duty. The deadline for submitting nominations is January 14, 2017.
- Community Leadership Award is presented annually to a community leader who has provided outstanding support to the Scouting program in our district.
- Chartered Partner Award is for chartering organizations who demonstrates outstanding or distinctive relationships beyond the normal expectation. The chartering organization should provide noteworthy service to youth, contributing to increased youth participation, cooperates with the district and/or council, involve the instructional head in the selection of quality unit leadership, and causes a greater comprehension in the use of Scouting within the community organization.
- District Award of Merit is a council award presented by districts. The award is available to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the district level.
- Family of the Year Award is presented annually to a family who has, as a group, provided outstanding support to the Scouting program in our district.
- Jack of All Trades Award is for that unit Scouter whose unit always seems to turn to when there is a need within the unit.
- Rising Phoenix Award is for that Scouter whose unit always seems to turn to when there is a need within the district.
- Unit Service Award recognizes exceptional BSA leaders who work with youth at the unit level. Each unit is strongly encouraged to consider leaders in their unit for nomination.
For questions, contact the District Dinner Chair.