March 24-26, 2017
Tellepsen Scout Camp
3450 County 317, Navasota, TX 77868
Camp-o-ree is a weekend campout for troops. Patrols compete in various competitions and are judged on leadership, teamwork, skill demonstration and Scout spirit.
"Are You Ready for the Scout Games"
Registration is done by troops. Registration is a two-step process. The cost is $15 per Scout and $5 per adult.
Step 1: Troops need to RSVP with an approximate head count for planning purposes by March roundtable. Additional Scouts and adults can be added at check-in.
Step 1: RSVP for Camp-o-ree
Step 2: Troops need to pay by Friday night check-in
Step 2: Register
- First Aid
- Knife Throwing
- Ax Throwing
- Flag Football
- Plant Identification
- Obstacle courses
- Team Building activities
Friday, March 24 - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Registration and camp set-up
Saturday, March 25 - Camporee activities
Sunday, March 26 - 9:30 - 11 a.m. Check-out and Departure
What to Bring
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Records (parts A & B for all Scouting events) for every participant. Troops should bring an extra copy of the medical forms in a binder to leave at the first aid station. Troops can pick up the binder at check-out.
- Roster of all participants attending; due at check-in.
- Youth Protection Training (YPT) certificate for all leaders. YPT can be taken online at www.my.Scouting.org.
- Meals (lunch should be a non-cooking lunch)
Notice! Please be advised that promotional videotaping/photography may be in progress at any time at an event. Your entrance constitutes your agreement that the district has the right to reproduce your likeness in videography/photography for promotion (e.g., publications, internet, newspaper).
The BSA's Commitment to Safety is ongoing and we want you to know that the safety of our youth, volunteers, staff, and employees cannot be compromised. BSA Guide to Safe Scouting policies must be followed and all participants must follow youth protection guidelines at all Scouting events. Highlights include:
- Two-deep leadership on all outings required.
- No one-on-one contact between adults and youth members.
- The buddy system should be used at all times.
- Discipline must be constructive.
Youth Protection Guidelines Guide to Safe Scouting Enterprise Risk Management
For questions, contact Betsy Vogel, Camporee Chair.